Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – 558 Havildar Education, JCO & Other Posts
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for Indian Army had. Fresh batches for Indian Army Examination 2014-15 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for Indian Army Entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized Indian Army Entrance Exam coaching centre in Delhi, offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of Indian Army Examination.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – 437 Havildar Education (Science & Arts) Posts: Indian Army has released notification for the recruitment of 437 Male candidates as Havildar Education (Science & Arts) in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 437
Name of the Post: Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps
- Science Stream: 299 Posts
- Arts Stream: 138 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-25 years for Civilian candidates & up to 28 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have graduation from a recognized university in M.Sc/ B.Sc/ MCA/ BCA/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics/ Physics/ Chemistry for post 1, Graduation from a recognized university in MA/ BA with English Literature/ Hindi Literature/ Urdu Literature/ History/ Geography/ Political Science for post 2.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Screening, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Examination, Written Examination, Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Male Candidates may send their application form handwritten/ typed on A4 size paper duly filled & affixing recent passport size photograph along with two self addressed stamped Registered envelopes of Rs. 22/- denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone as given in the notification on or before 10-01-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-01-2015.
Date of Written Test: 22-02-2015.
Result of Written Test: After 14-04-2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 121 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course: Indian Army has given employment notification for married/ unmarried MALE and unmarried female Engineering Graduates and also for widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army 121 45th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men & 16th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015) [Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Tech & Non-Tech Entry]. Eligible candidates can apply online from 31-12-2014 to 30-01-2015 at 17:00 hrs & send their hard copy of the application on or before 16-02-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 121
Name of the Posts: 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015)
Name of the Disciplines:
- Civil: 21 Posts
- Mechanical: 17 Posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 17 Posts
- Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 03 Posts
- Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/Avionics: 03 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 12 Posts
7.Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 16 Posts
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 Posts
- Food Tech/ Biotech/ Bio Medical Engg: 05 Posts
- Chemical Engg: 02 Posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 02 Posts
- Industrial/Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/ Production: 04 Posts
- Widows of Defence Personnel: 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20-27 years at the time of commencement of course. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or studying in the final year of engineering course.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on their performance in test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible married/ unmarried MALE and unmarried female Engineering Graduates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 31-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs to 30-01-2015 at 17:00 Hrs. Candidates can send their hard copy of the application along with relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed in Red Ink indicating clearly the name of the Officer with rank to Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/ Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110 066 on or before 16-02-2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Select the appropriate position applied for.
- Read the notification & instructions carefully.
- Click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION -SSC (Tech)-45 & SSCW (Tech)-16 (CLICK HERE)”.
- Click on the “Sign up” for Registration —> Fill the details, candidates have to select own unique User Name and Password.
- After filling all the tabs, Click on “Submit” button.
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for 45th SSC (Tech) Men & 16th SSC (Tech) Women Course (OCT 2015).
- Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Fill the details and click on “Save” button.
- Fill other details of the form and now click on “Save” button & then on “Submit” button.
- Login with “User Name & Password”.
- Candidates can edit the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
- Roll No will be auto generated and Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by candidates will appear on the screen.
- After Submission, candidates can take the printout copies of application form & send it to the mentioned address in how to apply.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2015 at 17:00 Hrs.
Interview will be held on: May/ June 2015.
Course commencing at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Oct 2015.
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – Jr Commissioned Officer Posts: Indian Army has posted employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer (Religious Teacher) vacancies for RRT 77, 78 & 79 Course. Eligible Male candidates of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna districts of A.P and Yanam (U.T of Pondicherry) may apply in prescribed format on or before 05-01-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Junior Commissioned Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be below 27 years and above 34 years for civilian candidates and should be between 25 years to 34 years for remustered candidates as on 04-02-2015.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Screening & Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in prescribed format along with copies of all relevant certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer and two registered self addressed envelopes duly affixed with appropriate denomination postal stamps issued by the department of post & telegraph giving your present address with pin code, in an envelope should be marked on top as “Application for JCO (RT) Course RRT 77, 78 & 79″ addressed to Army Recruitment Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam 530004 on or before 05-01-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 05-01-2015.
Date of Issue of Call Up Letter: 10-01-2015.
Venue of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test & Medical Screening: Kothagudem (Khammam) (AP).
Date of Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test & Medical Screening: From 04-02-2015 to 12-02-2015.
Date of Written Examination: 01-03-2015.
Date of Interview: From 23-04-2015 to 28-04-2015.
Venue of Interview: AOC Centre Secunderabad.