IBPS PO Exam / Bank PO Institute
SBP INSTITUTE AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED INSTITUTE was established with the sacred objective of imparting quality education to the students of various competitive examinations.
SBP INSTITUTE we provide Public Sector IBPS Bank PO job is what you have always wished and vied then brace for the best IBPS Bank PO coaching sessions at SBP INSTITUTE. The IBPS bank PO exams constitute of smartly put questions and to beat the competition, you need to get smarter by joining IBPS bank PO coaching of SBP INSTITUTE. Excellent and experienced academicians who joined in to establish this coaching institute and work continually to push its standards, makes SBP INSTITUTE one of the best coaching institute for preparation of IBPS bank PO exams. We help our students to prepare for various entrance exams like BANK PO EXAM IBPS PO EXAM BANK CLERK EXAM SSC EXAM CGL EXAM LDC EXAM RAILWAY EXAM DELHI POLICE EXAM HEAD CONSTABLE EXAM SUB INSPECTOR EXAM NDA EXAM SCRA EXAM CDS EXAM AIR FORCE EXAM NAVY EXAM MERCHANT NAVY EXAM CTET DSSSB TGT PGT NTT EXAM PREPARATION IN SBP INSTITUTE LOCATED IN DELHI AT KALKAJI / MAHIPALPUR / PREET VIHAR.
IBPS CWE PO|MT-IV EXAM 20014: HOW TO APPLY
For candidates who are not able to apply online can go through the detailed information given below regarding the procedure of how to apply along with details about the mode of payment for help.
How To Apply
Candidates can apply online only from 22 July 2014 to 11 August 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) If desiring to make online payment of application fees/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
(iii) Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Offline/ Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
Procedure for Applying Online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/
MT-IV)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure II).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Mode of Payment
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges either through the ONLINE mode or the OFFLINE mode:
(1) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
I. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organizations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application forma. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered.
II. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
III. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
IV. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
V. After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
VI. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
VII. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
VIII. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
(2) Payment of fees/ intimation charges via OFFLINE MODE (at counters of specified Bank branches): Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India
Candidates should fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully including the registration of preferences for Participating organisations and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data. Candidates should take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/edit will be allowed after final submission. The registration at this stage is provisional. Fee / Intimation charges Payment
Fee / intimation charges payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee/ intimation charges. Once fee /intimation charges have been paid, the registration process is completed.
Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Subjects Covered: Maths, English, Reasoning, General Knowledge and Computer Awareness
- Highest Success Rate (More than 70%)
- Shortcuts & Tricks
- Excellent Faculty
- Exam Oriented Coaching
- Special Banking GK Classes
- Small Batch Size
- Personal Attention
- Unlimited Doubt Sessions
- Online & Offline Test Series
- Comprehensive Study Material
- Performance Tracking
- Full Course Coverage
- Regular Exam Updates
- Convenient Location of Coaching Centres (Near Delhi Metro Stations)
Duration of the Programme: 3 Months. Fast track batches are also available for those who want to complete the programme early.
Batches: Both Weekday (Regular) & Weekend (Saturday and Sunday) batches are available
IBPS PO Exam Every year lakhs of candidates appear for Bank PO exam. Ever since its launch in 2011, IBPS Bank PO Exam has become synonymous with Bank PO. This exam is a gateway to a Banking career in any of the 20 public sector banks. As the name suggests, the exam is conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection). Any eligible candidate, who aspires to become a Probationary Officer or Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to take the IBPS Common Written Examination (CWE) for PO/MT. Candidates who appear and get shortlisted in the exam, are subsequently called for a Common Interview, which is conducted by the participating banks and coordinated by IBPS.