Best SBI Clerk Coaching In Delhi, Best SBI Clerk Coaching Centre In South Delhi, No.1 SBI Clerk Coaching In East Delhi, Top10 SBI Clerk Coaching Centre In Delhi, SBI Clerk Entrance Exam, SBI Clerk Competitive Exam 2014-15
SBI Clerical Entrance Exam
SBP INSTITUTE is the best coaching institute for STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Clerical Entrance had. Fresh batches for STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Clerical Entrance Exam 2014 – 2015 are going to start. SBP Coaching Institute is the well known coaching institute in Delhi-NCR that provides coaching for STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Clerical Entrance exams. At SBP Coaching Institute, we constantly strive to improve our teaching methodology, study material and classroom assignments. The Course Methodology is dynamic as it takes into account the changes that we notice in the pattern of the examination. SBP institute is a professionally managed and organized STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Clerical Entrance offering best coaching and preparing the job aspirants for the post of STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) Clerical Entrance Examination.
State Bank of India Clerical Entrance Exam
The SBI Clerical Entrance is organized by the Department of Central Recruitment and Promotion of the SBI for the recruitment of Indian citizens into the Clerical Cadre posts.
Pattern of SBI Clerk Exam :
- The mode of test will be online and the test covers General English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Marketing & Computer and General Awareness.
- Each section will carry 40 Marks total making 200 Marks.
- Exam duration will be 2 hours 15 minutes.
|Sl. No.||Subject||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|5||Marketing/ Computer Knowledge||40|
SBI Clerk 2014-15 Exam Pattern :
- The SBI Clerk exam will consist of Two Phase. Test will be consist of Objective type (Multiple Type Question) and Interview as shown below. SBI Clerk examination will be conducted as indicated below.
Phase-I : Objective Tests
Phase-II : Interview
- The Objective Test will be online. Immediately after online Objective Test, Personal Interview will be administered. Candidates will have to attend Interview.
Scheme of SBI Clerk Online Examination :
- The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in online examination, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Structure and Pattern of the SBI Clerical Entrance Exam
The paper of the SBI Clerk exam will include questions like General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. Other topics that will be incorporated in the question paper are General Awareness and Reasoning Ability. The paper will be of objective type and the candidates will have an option to choose from multiple choices. For every incorrect answer, one-fourth mark will be subtracted. As the questions will be typed in bilingual, the candidates will have an option to write the exam either in Hindi or English.
Qualification Criteria for the SBI Clerical Entrance Exam
Candidates who seek to write the exam are required to be class 12 pass outs. They must have secured a minimum of 60 percent marks in their final exams (55 percent for the reserved categories). Candidates who have passed a diploma course after their matriculation are also qualified to apply. These candidates are required to have a minimum of 60 percent marks in the class X exam. Graduates of any background can also apply for this exam (40% marks for general candidates and 35 percent for candidates of the reserved categories/ex- servicemen). The candidates are also required to be atleast 18 years when they apply. They also must not be above 28 years of age.
Application Procedure of the SBI Clerical Entrance Exam
The candidates can visit any branch of the SBI and pay the designated amount. Following this, they can apply online. Any other method of application will be disqualified. The candidates are also required to have a valid e-mail address. The candidates must also make certain that they apply prior to the last date of registration.
Official Information on the SBI Clerical Entrance Exam